2012/04/19

Portraits

Portraits

Those are some portraits I've made. Most are done from the model in a couple of 6-8 hour sessions. My biggest influences in this genre would be Diego Velasquez and Frans Hals. Well, not that my works look like anything done by those great masters, I'd say they've influenced mostly what I think defines a good portrait and painting in general, and that's far more important than any techniques or secret methods, in my book.
So, here they are. Click on any of the images to see it in higher resolution.

Kisselkov oil painting art
Silvia

Joro

DoB













 Vesko







Prof . Stanislav Pamukchiev







The little Monika







Jani in da club

                                                                  Copyright: Kisselkov

No comments:

Post a Comment